SEDE offers treatment solutions by digestion for energy recovery (production of green energy) and agronomic valorisation of food waste.
In France, industries are required by law to valorise their food bio-waste (> 10T/year). Alternatively, they can also voluntarily commit to this ecological approach to improve their image.
A SEDE expert can help you find the collection solution best suited to your needs, depending on the quantities of bio-waste produced and whether or not it is packaged, etc.
Many solutions exist for collecting and transporting food waste from industry to digestion sites (or composting sites, depending on the geographical area).
The Bio'SARP digestion solution
Many choices are available for the treatment of food waste: collection in box pallets, collection in bulk bins (subject to certain conditions), and the new innovative solution developed by SARP.
An innovative solution that facilitates food waste management
Compliance with current regulations: organic recycling, approved supply chain and - traceability.
Guaranteed hygiene in the kitchen: simplified clean/sanitary circuit and reduction of pests
Simplification for a management without constraint: once deposited in the receiver, you never see your waste again (no more bins to take out, no visual or olfactory nuisance, etc.)
Reduction of tedious tasks (dustbins, cleaning) and thus an improvement in staff working conditions
Reduce costs (e.g.: garbage bags, chemicals) and control your budget (fixed monthly rent all inclusive)
Enhancing your image as an eco-responsible actor
SARP has developed this solution in partnership with SEDE, which recycles the collected materials through digestion or composting.
The sites involved in this chain have health approvals for the acceptance of food waste containing Category 3 animal by-products (SPAnC3 = remains of meat, fish, eggs, dairy products, etc.).
Learn more about the Bio'SARP solution
Collection and treatment of food waste
An innovative approach and an eco-responsible offer
The environmentally friendly approach of St Joseph-Notre Dame school
Saint Joseph is a school committed to an ecological approach. This community thus opted to treat its food bio-waste using the Bio'SARP solution.
The tools for this approach :
- An interactive educational device, transverse links between members of the community, subjects taught on the various components making up the community.
- Projects that open up the establishment to its geographical, economic and social basin.
- An approach that enables the creation of new partnerships and new collaborations.
Results that speak for themselves
Over one year :
- 10 tonnes of food waste recycled and recovered as renewable energy and sustainable fertiliser thanks to digestion.
- > I.e. 1,400 garbage bags that will not be incinerated or abandoned in the wild.
- A shrinking carbon footprint
- Less strenuous tasks for cleaners
- Increased safety (no cross-contamination)