The dewatering of sludge at your wastewater treatment plant is a specific issue to which SEDE regularly responds.
Our asset : reactivity and solutions adapted to the size of the facilities.
Many factors can influence the quantities of sludge produced by industrial units or urban wastewater treatment
plants. Dewatering can then become problematic, either occasionally or over time. SEDE offers the rental of dedicated units.
Dewatering of sewage sludge from sewage treatment plants
SEDE offers services adapted to each individual case by carrying out a technico-economic study :
- Expertise in existing tools
- Study and definition of needs
- Laboratory tests: flocculation-coagulation, sludge filterability, capture rate, etc.
- Tool sizing
- Cost study
- Installation and provision of equipment
- Outsourcing of operations
Thanks to its mobile units, filter presses and centrifuges, SEDE can respond on demand, directly at the sludge dewatering sites and wastewater treatment plants of your community:
- Techno-economic analysis
- Connecting and commissioning the equipment
- Carrying out analyses and tests on liquid sludge
- Supply of reagents
- Sludge recovery and/or disposal