Sludge dewatering is a specific problem to which SEDE regularly responds. With a great reactivity and solutions adapted to the size of the facilities.
Many factors can influence the quantities of sludge and other materials produced by industrial units.
Their dewatering can then become problematic, occasionally or over time. It is in this sense that SEDE offers the rental of specialised units.
Tailor-made solution for sludge treatment
SEDE offers services adapted to each individual case by carrying out a technico-economic study :
- Expert assessment existing tools
- Study and definition of needs
- Laboratory tests: flocculation-coagulation, sludge filterability, capture rate, etc.
- Tool sizing
- Cost study
- Installation and provision of equipment
- Outsourcing of operations
SEDE operates on demand, directly at the sludge dewatering sites, using appropriate mobile units. From then on, we take care of :
- Techno-economic analysis
- Equipment connection and commissioning
- Sludge testing and analysis
- Reagent supply
- Sludge recovery and/or disposal