Occasional or chronic non-compliance of your deposit is not an obstacle to an environmental and economic solution.
Whether in terms of metallic trace elements, organic trace compounds or dryness, a question arises: what direction should you give to your production concerned by pollution? SEDE helps you to find the best technical and economical solution to your problem.
A broad range of treatment or storage sites to valorise your non-compliant sludge
SEDE offers 3 main families of treatment solutions :
- Material recovery : enabling the reuse of waste components
- Thermal recovery : using the calorific value of the waste
- Disposal : this is only considered as a last resort when no recovery is possible.
We have to :
Identify non-compliance :
It can be anticipated, or, as in most cases, suffered, in the case of accidental pollution.
- Isolate production
- Define the type of non-conformity (ETM, CTO, dryness defect, faulty liming, etc.)
Study possible solutions :
- Study the economic, environmental and regulatory aspects of the channels under consideration
- Target potential partner sites
Find the right channel :
- Find a trade agreement
- Activate the treatment channel(s)
- Organise logistics and collections
- Solve the treatment of the non-compliance through the submission of waste tracking slips or transboundary movement documents
Opportunities for your non-compliant waste
SEDE secures the treatment of your batches of non-compliant sludge by means of a multi-channel solution and multi-site management.
With 20 years of experience, SEDE works with more than a hundred treatment sites throughout France, with a dozen European partners. Your non-compliant sludge is guaranteed to find a long-lasting and profitable solution.