SEDE offers digestion treatment solutions for energy recovery (production of green energy) and agronomic recovery of bio-waste rich in organic matter.
In order to collect and transport kitchen and table waste to digestion sites (or composting sites, depending on the geographical area), various solutions are available.
You have a regulatory obligation to recycle your food bio-waste (> 10 t/year), or you wish to commit yourself voluntarily to this environmentally approach, SEDE can help you to find the collection solution best suited to your needs, depending on the configuration of your restaurant, the quantities of bio-waste produced, whether packaged or not, etc.
The Bio'SARP digestion solution
Various solutions coexist for the treatment of food waste: collection in box pallets, collection in bulk bins (subject to conditions), and the new innovative solution developed by SARP, a subsidiary of Veolia.
An INNOVATIVE SOLUTION that facilitates food bio-waste management
SARP offers for collective or commercial catering establishments :
- Compliance with the regulations in force: organic recycling on approved production lines with traceability.
- Guaranteed kitchen hygiene: simplified clean/sanitary circuit and reduction of pests
- A simple and unconstrained solution: once deposited in the bin, you will never see your waste again (no more bins to take out, no visual or olfactory nuisance ...).
- A reduction in the number of burdensome tasks (dustbins, cleaning) with an improvement in the working conditions of your staff.
- Optimisation of your costs (e.g. garbage bags, chemicals) and control of your budget (fixed monthly rent all inclusive)
- Enhancing your image as an eco-responsible actor
SARP developed this solution in partnership with SEDE, which ensures the recovery of bio-waste collected by digestion or composting.
The sites implemented have health approvals for the acceptance of catering waste containing Category 3 animal by-products (SPAnC3 = remains of meat, fish, eggs, dairy products, etc.).
More information about the treatment of food bio-waste:
Collection and treatment of food waste
An innovative approach and an eco-responsible offer
Saint Joseph is an educational establishment committed to an ecological approach, which has opted to treat its food bio-waste using the Bio'SARP solution.
The tools of this approach:
- An interactive educational tool, transversal links between members of the community, subjects taught on the various components making up the community.
- Projects that open up the establishment to its geographical, economic and social basin
- An approach that enables the creation of new partnerships and new collaborations
Results that speak for themselves
Over a year :
- 10 tonnes of food waste recycled and recovered as renewable energy and sustainable fertiliser thanks to digestion
- I.e. 1,400 garbage bags that will not be incinerated or abandoned in the wild
- A shrinking carbon footprint shrinking
- Less strenuous tasks for cleaners
- Increased safety (no cross-contamination)