Occasional or chronic non-compliance of your deposit is not an obstacle to an environmental and economic solution.
Whether on metallic trace elements, organic trace compounds or dryness, a question arises:
What direction should you give to your production concerned by pollution?
SEDE helps you to find the best technical and economical solution to your problem.
A wide range of treatment or storage sites to recycle your non-compliant sludge
SEDE offers 3 main families of treatment solutions:
- Material recovery: enabling the reuse of waste components
- Thermal recovery: using the calorific value of the waste
- Disposal: this is only considered as a last resort when no recovery is possible
It's about this:
It can be anticipated, or, as in most cases, suffered, if it is an accidental pollution.
- Isolate production
- Define the type of non-conformity (ETM, CTO, dryness defect, faulty liming...)
To study possible solutions:
- Study the economic, environmental and regulatory aspects of the sectors under consideration.
- Target potential partner sites
To find the right channel:
- Find the trade agreement
- Activate the processing line(s)
- Organize logistics and collections
- Solve the treatment of non-compliance through the submission of waste tracking slips or transboundary movement documents
Unblocking your non-compliant waste
SEDE secures the treatment of your batches of non-compliant sludge by a multi-channel solution and multi-site management.
With 20 years of experience, SEDE ensures a relationship of more than a hundred treatment sites throughout France, with a dozen European partners. Your non-compliant sludge is guaranteed to find a long-lasting and profitable solution.